Arts Alliance Illinois members are part of the largest connected state-level arts advocacy network in the country.
Due to the COVID crisis, and to center our commitment to equity and access, Arts Alliance Illinois is offering pay-what-you-can membership for ALL Illinois creative individuals and organizations for the next year. As a member you can take full advantage of our programs and services, including:
- Advocacy for local, state, and federal policy change that supports the arts.
- Representation at key stakeholder meetings with public officials, philanthropy, and other key decision-makers.
- Funding Opportunities for cultural organizations, including providing equitable access to public funding sources and other private grant opportunities.
- Technical Assistance, Professional Development, and Resources for COVID relief opportunities and guidance, anti-racism training, and other Alliance programs.
- Research on the impact of the arts and culture, including the effect of COVID on the sector.
For more information or questions about membership, please email Erick Deshaun Dorris at email@example.com.
Individual Members include arts administrators, independent artists, students, and others who care about the creative sector.
Member Organizations include non-profit entities like local arts agencies, service organizations, visual and performing arts organizations, for-profit corporations, LLCs and other creative industry companies, as well as government entities like universities and individual departments.