Arts Alliance Illinois members are part of the largest connected state-level arts advocacy network in the country.
Due to the COVID crisis, and to center our commitment to equity and access, Arts Alliance Illinois is offering pay-what-you-can membership for ALL Illinois creative individuals and organizations for the next year. As a member you can take full advantage of our programs, including:
- Advocacy for local, state, and federal policy change that supports the arts.
- Representation at key stakeholder meetings with public officials, philanthropy, and other key decision-makers.
- Funding Opportunities for cultural organizations, including supporting or providing equitable access to public funding sources and other private grant opportunities.
- Technical Assistance, Professional Development, and Resources for COVID relief opportunities and guidance, anti-racism training, and other Alliance programs.
- Research on the impact of the arts and culture, including the effect of COVID on the sector.
For more information or questions about membership, please email Dimi Venkov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Members include arts administrators, independent artists, students, and others who care about the creative sector.
Member Organizations include non-profit entities like local arts agencies, service organizations, visual and performing arts organizations, for-profit corporations, LLCs and other creative industry companies, as well as government entities like universities and individual departments.