Join the many companies, theaters, museums, galleries, art centers, venues, individual artists, administrators, educators and patrons who make Illinois great.
Members are the backbone of Arts Alliance Illinois: the largest connected state-level arts advocacy network fighting for arts resources and policies that benefit its members and all Illinois residents.
Due to the COVID crisis, and to center our commitment to equity and access, Arts Alliance Illinois membership is pay-what-you-can.
Advocacy actions taken since 2020
Members of the Alliance
As a member, you directly benefit from the work you are making possible, including:
- Advocacy and lobbying for policy change and new funding opportunities that support the creative industries.
- Representation at meetings with public officials, philanthropy, and other key decision-makers.
- Assistance navigating government policies and new grant programs.
- Professional development, resource sharing, and networking with civic and cultural leaders across the state.
- Research on the impact of the arts and culture and the effects of COVID.
|Access to member gatherings and programs||◉||◉|
|Share news & opportunities through the Alliance newsletter||◉||◉|
|Good lookin’, artist-designed merch||◉||2 per organization|
|Exclusive cultural policy briefings for individuals or organization staff||◉||Up to 10 staff members|
|Policy briefings for board members or leadership/shareholders||Not applicable||◉|
|Free Advocacy 101 training||◉||Up to 10 staff members|
|Member discount to One State||◉||◉|